Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

So....after a few years off I'm trying to get back to my hobbies of stamping and scrapbooking. Right after I created my blog in 2005, I began a new chapter in my life. I married a wonderful man and had a beautiful baby girl. She is now 3 1/2 years old. The past four years have been dedicated to my family, but now I'm ready for some ME time, REALLY! I'm just starting to organize my stamp/scrap room, which is the first step!

Also, I've been trying to update my Spunky Stamps website. I need to make a bunch of new samples, look for a design team, and make some new stamp designs. Oh, the work I have ahead of me.

Here is a photo taken by a very talented friend, Stacey Cordes, from Minneapolis. Check out her stunning work at www.staceycordesphotography.com. These are my beautiful girls. My daughter Lily and my step daughter Maleea. See why I haven't been stamping lately? These girls fill my life with joy.

No comments: